5 Months Old! (yesterday)

Porter~ I never realized how fast time really flies until you were born. I can't believe it was 5 months ago already! The days fly by,...

Porter~

I never realized how fast time really flies until you were born. I can't believe it was 5 months ago already! The days fly by, then the weeks, and now the months.

You are one amazing little peanut I hope you know. You are so happy most of the time, smiling and laughing at everyone and everything. You love to sit in your Bumbo. You are getting so good at sitting up! Not all on your own yet, but soon I think. You like your jumperoo, but usually only for 10 minutes at a time. Rice cereal is a hit, but we don't necessarily feed you it every single night. I am sooo impatient for when we can feed you real food!
You sleep so well for the most part. Although you used to go back to sleep after your 7 or 7:30am feeding, but not anymore. You want to be up for the day. But since you get up so early, you take morning naps. And your afternoon naps- THANK YOU! 3-4 hours is so awesome :) You don't go to sleep for the night at 7:30pm anymore, you now go to sleep around 8:30 or 9- but that's fine, you are usually happy and giggling away cuddling with mama on the couch :)
You are so much more interested in your toys now, you grab for everything and then put it in your mouth, haha. Everything goes in your mouth these days. The doctor said your teething but I don't see or feel anything yet, so I hope they decide to stay in there for a while longer.
You are wearing 3-6 month clothes, and even some 6 month onsies. You eat usually 4-5 ounces each feeding, and you eat pretty often.
You are just such a happy boy- I couldn't ask for a more handsome, cute, lovable baby :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that he almost blends into the blanket in his adorable outfit!!! :) What a precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting cuter and cuter! He looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images