Lemon/Cucumber/Mint Water Recipe

(got the recipe here , but changed it a little bit) 2L Water 1 Lemon 1 Medium Cucumber 10-12 Mint Leaves Slice lemon and ...

(got the recipe here, but changed it a little bit)

2L Water
1 Lemon
1 Medium Cucumber
10-12 Mint Leaves

Slice lemon and cucumber into thin slices, add to water.
Add mint leaves.
Let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Drink every day!

This water is a great detox drink, and also helps keep skin clear!
Claims that it also boosts weight loss too ;)
For me it's awesome, because as weird as it sounds,
I don't like plain water so I tend to not drink enough-
this way it tastes good so I drink it more often!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. can you eat food while doing the detox?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes. I don't think anyone could survive very long on just this :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DRINK ALL IN ONE DAY OR IS IT A CUP A DAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink this water everyday and eat healthy alone with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it make your skin tingle ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a batch last night- excited to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) thanks! Making a batch right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i use oregano as mint leave?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images