Bronco's WIN

Because every post needs a picture, here's me at work on Sunday night, working during the Bronco's WIN! I started at a Sport&...

Because every post needs a picture, here's me at work on Sunday night,
working during the Bronco's WIN!
I started at a Sport's Bar 2 weeks ago and i'm loving it.

Soooo i'm busy getting back into the swing of working again,
while trying to make sure P is being taken care of.
My blog has been quiet.
My closet looks like a tornado has hit it.
Porter's room is kind of a mess.
I'm kind of falling behind on house stuff,
but i'm making money and paying bills, so we HAVE a home.

I have a few posts churning in my head, it just might be a while before they end up here.
Porter is back in "school" 3 days a week now, so between that, me working, and him with his dad, I feel like I don't have that much time with him lately...so when I get the chance, I spend it with him.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.Read more

    Remy Indian hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the Bronco's won, it helped me in my football pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your site and found this cute girl and her little boy. I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images