Soaker Pad tutorial (kind of)

Yesterday, I pulled out the sewing machine, it's manual, and some thread and taught myself how to thread the thing. Wasn't too hard...

Yesterday, I pulled out the sewing machine, it's manual, and some thread and taught myself how to thread the thing. Wasn't too hard :) Then I set out making soaker pads for Porter's diapers. 



So easy peasy! I used microfleece towels (bought in the Walmart automotive section) for the inside of pads. I also don't have a serger, so I used a zig zag stitch around the edges and then trimmed the edges up when I was done sewing them.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, those look really good. Sewing is my last frontier. I have no idea how to do it, but you make it seem pretty easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be a very talented new mother. Tell me how you made the PJ pants for Porter. Next tutorial! Whats the name of your company? and then can you put a link when your done on your twitter tweet when you have the tutorial. I would love to make those jammies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. approve me for comments, I have no account to link. sue dose

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images