{InstaFriday} || v.3 ||

My addiction. Iced coffee. That I pre-mix pitchers of and store in the fridge. Horsey rides. Deck time in the water table.   Bath...

My addiction. Iced coffee. That I pre-mix pitchers of and store in the fridge.
Horsey rides.
Deck time in the water table.
 
Bath time with Daddy. And a Raft. And a duck.

Early morning disco ball fun.
New diaps. Currently obsessed with Grovia's.
Sunflower Market visit.
Laundry (one pile is too small stuff i'm organizing for my sister).

Clean closet.
Pulling a tail.
Heyyy.
Happy naked baby.

Dying tights.
Yes, another bath with Dad. Watching football apparently.
Making baby food and having a glass of vino :)
Ready to tie dye.

Caramel Apple Nachos. Enough said.
Octopus legs.
Cute.
Uh ohhhh.

We got grandma mail!
Tentacles.
Blue eyed baby.
The beginning of the snow.

Off to bed.
Sleeping child.
Woke up to this.
She loved it.

As did the cat.
B & G.
Probably thinking "mom, your gonna get fat, stop eating all of this shit!"
Oh wait, food IS good. MMMMMMM.

Via the video monitor
Icicle and blue skies.
Skylight.
Please let me go play in the snow.


Go link up!

life rearranged


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Thank you for your comment and for following! Your baby is adorable!! :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! Bath time! Naked Baby! Nice censorship skills! Cute blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/

    :)

    Btw we love your shop and would love to invite you to sell with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love instagram..... What is your name and I can follow you on there... I wish I could figure out how to make the pictures be side by side like that!! I love that little babe of yours and I think I have an idea of what the costume is going to be and I am dying!!! How cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics!! Can't believe you have snow and we were sweating today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Porter is so flippin cute. Those caramel apple nachos? I may pass out. You live in Colorado, and I am unabashedly jealous. Tell the mountains I miss them, please. Found you through FFF. I'll be back! But not in a freaky way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those nachos were SO AWESOME. I almost passed out after eating them all. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that we already have snow...it's only October!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name on instagram is PORTERLO or PORTERLO3 haha I can't remember which one it is right now. I use an app called picframe to make my pics like that!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images