{Pumpkin Farm} || Broomfield, CO ||

I love October. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite month of them all. But it's so different here (in CO) than it was in the midwe...

I love October. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite month of them all. But it's so different here (in CO) than it was in the midwest...at least that's how I feel. There aren't as many trees here (that aren't Evergreens anyways) so the leaves don't look as pretty. There is a tree at the end of my parent's street, in front of the country club, that literally looks like a rainbow. During the right week or two, that tree has every single color at the same exact time. It's amazing. Anyways, here there are Aspen trees that change, and do look really pretty, but it's usually just bright yellows. 
Also, Illinois is filled with cornfields and farms and there are SO many different pumpkin farms with awesome hayrides with hot apple cider through the woods and haunted mazes until midnight. Here- not so much. Now i'm not saying there's nothing here of the sort, because there is, but it just doesn't FEEL the same. I don't know...can't explain it. 
Anyways, we went to a pumpkin farm today and it was really a good time :) We took Porter and his cousin Lily and they loved it.

Don't mind these dang iPhone photos...I brought my camera, only to realize after the first picture I had 3% battery left. Damn it.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I could've sworn I was a follower of your blog... what the heck! Anyways, cute pictures :) Looove going to the pumpkin patch. I think that's my favorite part about fall!

    P.S. Check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def check out your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images