{Whistle while you work} || or blast loud tunes ||

I am a terrible blogger, I know. I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been SO busy. I am about to launch my new Etsy...

I am a terrible blogger, I know. I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been SO busy.

I am about to launch my new Etsy Shop! And those of you with Etsy know how time consuming it can be just listing your items. Grrr.
But I am SO EXCITED for this new venture! I truly love to sew now, and it's so much fun making things and being so proud of them. I would seriously wear/use EVERY SINGLE ITEM in my shop. So I hope you all like it :)

So i've been busy loving on Porter, and on the side sewing and creating. It's fun, but I feel like there are not enough hours in the day! I stay up wayyyy too late, and then am exhausted during the day. I need to figure out a way to better manage my time...I know there's gotta be one.

Anyways, back to listing and working away, just wanted to drop in and say hi :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images