{First "big" snow day} || cutest bear ||


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Mr. Taylor and his LadyOctober 26, 2011 at 2:05 PM

    these images are just so lovely! adoring that little teddy bear outfit!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got the bear outfit 4 years ago for my nephew, and now Porter fits into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! It's so cute how he's just laying there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha right? That kid will seriously do anything and be a champ about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously can't believe that I am seeing this!! Where is it already snowing?? I love the baby snow angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorado...we had a big snowstorm last night and today, and it'll all be melted within a couple days i'm sure because the sun will come out :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images