{Sewing, Crafting, Playing} || create ||

That's what i've been doing. Sewing, crafting, and playing with my cute peanut :) I just made this wet bag for Porter's diaper...

That's what i've been doing. Sewing, crafting, and playing with my cute peanut :)

I just made this wet bag for Porter's diapers, I love how it turned out! I didn't use a pattern, I kinda just made it up, and it worked and I'm happy :)



I lined the inside with this plastic-y fabric that's waterproof, and the top closes shut tight with this little black cord stopper or whatever it's called. I plan on making another one, a smaller one for the diaper bag (although I will use a zipper on that one rather than a drawstring) and I will do a tutorial of how to make that.

I literally have 6 different projects going on right now, and I love it :) Some are from Pinterest, some aren't.

Stay tuned for more tutorials and find out what i'm up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images