Sponsor Swap! FIVE awesome ladies!

I decided to dabble in sponsoring this month! I posted about a sponsor swap, and these four lovely ladies were kind enough to want to spons...

I decided to dabble in sponsoring this month! I posted about a sponsor swap, and these four lovely ladies were kind enough to want to sponsor me as well! So go check them out! 
(their buttons are also on the {new} right sidebar of my blog!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


|| blog || twitter || pinterest ||
Sunny with a chance of sprinkles
Chelsea- I'm a 21 year old nursing student
hoping to complete my RN within the next year and a half. I'm a mother to a beautiful one year old girl,    
  Alea. My boyfriend and I just recently bought our first house together in OctoberAnd are loving the 
                                                                    homeowner life. 





|| blog || twitter || pinterest || 
Libby's Life
Libby- I have been married to my husband for almost 3 years now... we met 4 years ago and were married a little over a year later. He is my best friend and couldn't be happier with my life. We had our son almost 2 years after we had been married and he has turned our world upside down! But he is the most fantastic thing to ever happen to us. Our life is crazy now but we wouldn't change any of it.






|| blog || twitter || flickr || etsy || 
Run with scissors
Janel- Welcome to Run With Scissors, my happy little corner of the internet :)

I am a lover of all things creative.  I could spend all of my days making, painting, blogging, and thrifting.  Beautiful things, music and vintage inspire me like crazy.  





|| blog || twitter || pinterest || tumblr ||
The kissy pearl
Meg- I am a full-time student and a part-time server living in Wisconsin. I am engaged to my best friend, Bryon and this past summer we rescued a pup named Jeter. I started this little blog as a journal to my future self - something to look back on when I am "grown up".





|| blog || twitter ||
Heather Boersma
Heather Boersma is a Canadian Christian speaker, writer and teacher.  She began her speaking ministry with the Beautiful Unique Girl tour (’05-’07) and has since spoken to thousands of youth and young adults  and women across Canada and Australia. She is a gifted speaker and story-teller who speaks truth with humor and creativity.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images