{Sponsor Swap} || November ||

I love reading blogs, and tons of the blogs i'm currently reading I found through guest posts, or sponsor posts, or just being menti...



I love reading blogs, and tons of the blogs i'm currently reading I found through guest posts, or sponsor posts, or just being mentioned on another blog. So I would like to give that opportunity to people who come to my blog~ the opportunity to become addicted to more blogs :)

I get on average 300-400 views a day.
I tweet.
& I pinterest.

So if you are interested in doing a sponsor trade for November, shoot me an email and let's chat! :)

expectingtheunknown@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey I would if you want for the month of November!? Let me know! I do 200x200, 200x150, & 200x100 and need it in HTML format. :) You can email me at ashleysloan7@gmail.com (I'm @Ashley_Katinka on Twitter :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm from Colorado too!!! Well I live here! Where are you at?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images