Fall Window Decorations

Now that it's fall and holidays are approaching, be on the lookout for more tutorials, crafts, and decoration posts around here. There&#...

Now that it's fall and holidays are approaching, be on the lookout for more tutorials, crafts, and decoration posts around here. There's something about holidays and seasons that make me want to decorate, haha. Today, I will unpack all of the Halloween decorations and put them out. Even though the box has been sitting in the kitchen calling my name for days, I made myself wait until it was at least October :) Anyways, onto my first decoration of the year.

I got this idea over here on this blog, so it's in no way my idea, but it's awesome!



All you need is tissue paper, a glue stick, a paintbrush, and black paint. I already had all of the supplies, so that made it even easier (and free pretty much)!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. clever mama :)

    i would do cute things like that but my dog eats them :/

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images