It's that time again folks...

Top Baby Blogs reset the votes, as they do every 3 months. So now we're all back to zero. This isn't a contest to me. It's more...

Top Baby Blogs reset the votes, as they do every 3 months. So now we're all back to zero. This isn't a contest to me. It's more about having my blog somewhere where people can find it, and be able to get something useful out of it hopefully. When I found out I was pregnant, I started blogging. And let me tell you- I found out SO MUCH useful information from other blogs. I have met some amazing people (internet friends mostly, but some internet friends turned real life friends), and to me, that's what Top Baby Blogs is all about. 


A little note from P:

Hey guys! Porter here. My mom keeps talking about this "Top Baby Blogs" website, and it seems pretty important to her. So i'm just askin' ya if you'll click the little brown box if you wanna make my momma reaaalllll happy.

Thank you :)

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Joan, just voted for your blog! I'm also passing along a little blog award love. http://makingthemostofthemiddle.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images