Heyyy

We're still here, just livin', ya know.  I'm waiting for my new shoes to come in the mail (but since they're NikeID...


We're still here, just livin', ya know. 

I'm waiting for my new shoes to come in the mail (but since they're NikeID they can take up to 4 weeks, ugh). They're like Forest Gump's, only purple :)
I WANT MY NEW SHOES RIGHT NOW!!!


I'm really excited for summer to just BE HERE. Last week it was sooo nice for a couple of days, and then today it was like, 40 degrees and rained all day- and night. Cold rain just SUCKS.

My birthday is in 9 days. I'll be 28. And kinda what I want to do? Hang out with just P and me...that's it. He would make a great dinner date if you ask me.

Anyways, that's it for now.
Have a nice day my friends :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images