Underwear are SO MUCH BETTER than diapers!! :)

This is how I found my child a little while ago. Peeing off the deck, laughing his head off. Haha, it was pretty damn funny :) So...

This is how I found my child a little while ago.
Peeing off the deck, laughing his head off.
Haha, it was pretty damn funny :)

So I figured this pic can kinda lead into a potty training post.
We're trying. And trying and trying and trying.
I'm not too adamant about it though.
In the morning, I put him in underwear, and if we're home all day he wears them all day,
or wears nothing ;)
(at night and for naps he wears a diaper for sure!)
If we are out and about I USUALLY have him in a diaper,
unless we're just running to the store really quick (like, gone for less than an hour).
I just grab an extra outfit and wipes.
So when we're home all day, him in either in underwear or naked, he has accidents.
Often.
But usually he'll start to pee, tell me he's peeing, and we'll go finish in the toilet
(or off the deck apparently, haha).
He's pooped in the toilet two or three times ever, so that's gonna be a while I think.
We're getting there, slowly but surely.
I hate diapers and am so ready to be done with them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images