To the beach!

Now that we're back in Colorado, and living in Denver (as opposed to up in the mountains like we did before we moved to IL), i've be...

Now that we're back in Colorado, and living in Denver (as opposed to up in the mountains like we did before we moved to IL), i've been making a point to find things to do often. Especially things that are cheap or even free.

I miss the water living here. Growing up in Illinois, I lived across the street from a river that I played in daily, and throughout my teens I lived near tons of lakes and rivers that friends had boats on. I just love being on or around water. Colorado definitely doesn't have nearly as much water as Illinois does, but i've come to find that there's more places to be near or in the water than I thought.

Last week we went to Chatfield Reservoir, to a swimming beach. It was only $8 for a pass into the park for the day. We packed a cooler and a bunch of food and spent almost 4 hours there. It was one of the best days ever!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images