Another title I can't come up with...

Back to the grind...nannying today. One of the twins is home from school with strep throat...awesome. NOT. If I get it i'm gonna be sooo...

Back to the grind...nannying today. One of the twins is home from school with strep throat...awesome. NOT. If I get it i'm gonna be soooo pissed.

I got my blood drawn yesterday for the liver test, i'll get the results back in a week or so.

Nothing else exciting. I've been reading a lot of parenting magazines and finding a lot of good tips in them...as well as yummy looking recipes I can't wait to try out :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images