Blogs I Read

I was reading/catching up on all of the blogs I follow today, and I realized I haven't mentioned them much while writing on my own...and...

I was reading/catching up on all of the blogs I follow today, and I realized I haven't mentioned them much while writing on my own...and I almost feel guilty not doing so because I literally read these women's blogs and get great advice every single day...whether it was offered intentionally or unintentionally from them, sometimes just reading about other people's lives is so inspiring.
So I would like to use this post to point out some of the awesome blogs I follow in hopes that maybe you will find one inspiring to you as well :) Some have kids, some don't. Some are really crafty, some great photographers, great cooks, and some amazing writers and thinkers. All of the blogs are pretty unique...hope you like!
And thank you all you bloggers who keep me coming back every single day! :)

There is a list on the right column of my blog called "Blogs I Read". These are all blogs I read daily...

Here are a few which I particularly like a lot:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Photobucket



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogsPlease vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images