Lately

It's been snowing quite a bit lately. Usually it stresses me out, this time, i'm trying my best to just embrace it. It is really...

It's been snowing quite a bit lately. Usually it stresses me out, this time, i'm trying my best to just embrace it. It is really pretty. I just really need an all-wheel drive vehicle. That would make it a lot more enjoyable :)
We've been doing a lot of stuff inside. Thank you Santa for the trampoline. I spend at least an hour total every day standing there listening to Porter say "watch me!" and "look at this!" while he jumps in circles or as high as he can or falls and cracks up. It's also so very conveniently located in the kitchen so when i'm cooking he's jumping :) win win :)
We brought the snow inside the other day, "painted it" with water bottles filled with water and food coloring, and made snow castles. So so sooo much fun, for me and for him!
He followed his dad up and down the driveway while he was snow blowing/shoveling. He follows that guy around wherever he goes and it's so awesome watching him with his dad. This picture makes me smile :)
We set this up for his trucks, and he turned it into a balance beam. He knew exactly what to do and loved it, totally my child.
He's currently having a sleepover at his dad's house with his cousin, and he sent me this pic (unedited, I did the editing to Instagram earlier).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images