I miss him when he's sleeping.

Ok, so this is how it goes... We had a really fun, BUSY day the other day. We walked to the park, even though it was soooo hot. I p...


Ok, so this is how it goes...
We had a really fun, BUSY day the other day.
We walked to the park, even though it was soooo hot. I pushed the stroller through a small forest on a little tiny trail and then up and down huge hills to get there.
Then we came home (up and down the same hills, mind you) and P napped and then had lunch
We hung out for a while, then went to the waterpark.
We got home an hour after P's normal bedtime and still had to have dinner and a bath.
He finally went to bed about an hour and 45 mins later than usual, after being kinda cranky and pretty much proving to me why he doesn't stay up much later than his regular scheduled bedtime.

Fast forward less than two hours.
I missed him so much I wanted to go wake him up to hang out with me.
I didn't actually doing that, but I WANTED to.
My heart kinda ached because I MISSED HIM. Like, a lot.
Please tell me i'm not the only crazy enough person to think this way.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. so sweet:) I tagged you for a Liebster award! http://awednesdaychild.blogspot.com/

    love your blog, you two are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images