The weekend

I know it's Tuesday night, but my weekends are Saturday through Monday, so my "weekend" post is a little late. We had so much ...

I know it's Tuesday night, but my weekends are Saturday through Monday, so my "weekend" post is a little late. We had so much fun this weekend, we stayed super busy! Saturday we pretty much just hung out around the house, but we made up for that Sunday and Monday :)

Sunday we went down to the Rockies/Cubs game. Afterwards we went to see a drum circle and people fire-hooping- it was right next to this river right by downtown Denver.


Monday, we went with some friends to a waterpark outside of Denver.

EXHAUSTING weekend, but so much fun! I'm trying to fit in all the fun outdoor stuff while it's still super nice out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images