Painted nails

So I was going through my Instagram pictures the other night.  Do you ever do that? Just scroll through the pictures you've posted on...

So I was going through my Instagram pictures the other night. 
Do you ever do that? Just scroll through the pictures you've posted on Instagram over time? 
Well I do, every few weeks. I just realized tonight actually that i've had an Instagram account for almost 3 years. I got it not too long after Porter was born, and it's so awesome to be able to look through his entire life...
But anyway. I realized how many pictures I had of my toes and fingers so I thought i'd compile them all right here, haha. 
I love painting my nails. It's kinda like a relaxing stress relieving thing for me. Tell me i'm not the only one?
And obviously hot pink is where it's at!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images