Flashback! v.3

{side note before I flashback: these posts make me think about the past, and in turn, I realize how fast time goes. ugh. please slow do...




{side note before I flashback: these posts make me think about the past, and in turn, I realize how fast time goes. ugh. please slow down life}

Growing up, I had a best friend who lived next door to me who was a year or so younger than I was. When I was about 8, we buried a time capsule in my backyard. It was an old coffee can. We filled it with pictures and trinkets that had meaning to us, along with letters about who we thought we would be when we opened it- what we would have accomplished in our lives in the next 10 years (I believe kissing a boy was on there, haha, among other awesome things such as what job we dreamed of and where we wanted to live). We buried it along the fence that a neighbor's yard backed up to, and then forgot about it.

Years later, when I was 14, we moved.

I have never gone back to try to dig up the time capsule, but I could definitely walk right up to where it was buried and find it. I wonder if I ever will...or if someone else will find it someday...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images