Four Months old! (yesterday)

Four months old already. Wow. You have changed SO SO much in the last month it's incredible! You now play with toys, grabbing at them a...


Four months old already. Wow. You have changed SO SO much in the last month it's incredible!
You now play with toys, grabbing at them and holding them in your hands and staring so intensely at them! You laugh, oh man do you laugh. It's the cutest thing i've ever heard in my entire life. I kiss you then "blow you up" into the air in my arms and make a crazy noise and you giggle and I swear the noise you make when you come back down is you telling me "AGAIN!" You get super excited when you see your mom or dad now, it's pretty awesome! You now sit in your Bumbo seat all the time...for quite a while pretty contently. The other day, you had a big spool of yarn and kept dropping it on the floor and then laughing hysterically every time I picked it back up. I was laughing so hard with you :) Your conversations with me in bed in the mornings are amazing, I love when you talk to me! You love love love to be nakie. When you even hear the word "nakie" you are all smiles! You also still really love the bath too. You splash around like crazy in there still. We've tried the swimming pool a couple of times and you seem to not mind it too much...i'm not sure even you know how to feel about it yet, haha. But I have a feeling you will like it more and more as you get older. You seem to love just about everyone. People are always passing you around from one person to another and you just chill on their laps and take everything in, so happily. We are using the Baby Bjorn more and more now and you don't seem to mind that at all either.  
Porter, you are just one of the happiest babies i've ever met.
My face hurts after hanging out with you because I smile so much. No joke.
You are my sunshine you little peanut :)







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images