InstaFriday

I feel like I was just publishing my last InstaFriday post... I can't believe how fast this past week has gone!  We got the keys ...

I feel like I was just publishing my last InstaFriday post...
I can't believe how fast this past week has gone! 

We got the keys to our place yesterday! I'm going to go paint my room today and we are moving our stuff in tomorrow. We went there last night to see it empty, to plan where things are going to go, and it made me sooo excited. Yay! Pictures of that to come soon I promise! But moving also means I probably won't have internet access for a bit, so I may be blogging from my iPad...

But anyways, on to InstaFriday...
cool guy
overalls are my FAV
painting supplies
swinging in the cat house, hehe
painting
porter's bday banner in the process
me and P
playin'


life rearranged

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a cool post and feature on your blog! I am totally addicted to my iphone and instaram!
    That banner you're making looks so amazing! What software are you using to create it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your pictures - such a great perspective. I also can't WAIT for my little ones to be able to finger paint. I know it'll be a mess for sure, but what a way to release their creativity on the world.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images