We're {mostly} moved in!

Sorry I've been so absent...moving is a b*^%#! Katie and Lily (my kinda sister-in-law and my niece, who I'm moving into the new pl...

Sorry I've been so absent...moving is a b*^%#!

Katie and Lily (my kinda sister-in-law and my niece, who I'm moving into the new place with) have been living with Jeremy and I for a couple months now. They only had some of their stuff there, and the rest is in storage. So yesterday, we packed up a big Uhaul truck with our things at the house and moved it all to the new place. We will move the stuff from storage early this week hopefully! Our house is a disaster right now, haha, and most of the furniture is coming from storage.

We have also painted our bedrooms, and plan on painting a few other rooms too at some point.

No Internet yet, so just blogging from my phone at this point, but hopefully soon! I have so many things to document here :)

Porter's 1st birthday was yesterday!!!! Of course on moving day, so we didn't do much. Today we had a cake for him (which he LOVED!), made by Lily, and he opened a few presents. I will hopefully be able to post with pictures about that soon. His actual birthday party will take place at the end of the month...I wanted to wait until our house was livable before we had people here for that :)

So all is going well, and I'm really excited to be kinda moved in! Hopefully I'll post pics soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images