Influenster Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox

I qualified and was chosen for an Influenster VoxBox! I received the Sugar 'N Spice box this month.  The packaging was stellar! ...

I qualified and was chosen for an Influenster VoxBox!
I received the Sugar 'N Spice box this month.
 The packaging was stellar!
Opening the front door to a bright orange box? Awesome!
I picked it up, and it was so heavy!
PACKED with stuff...

 There were so many amazing things stuffed into that orange box!
First, the Colgate Optic White Trio.
Using this awesomely soft toothbrush, the mouthwash and the toothpaste 
will give you whiter teeth in just 5 days!
Toothpaste is $2.99 for a 4oz tube
Toothbrush is $2.99
Mouthwash is $2.99 for an 8oz bottle

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer
What a great concept! I often feel really lazy about taking the time to put lotion on, and this makes it so much easier and more convenient!
$7.99 for a 6.5oz can

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
I can't WAIT to use these this summer! They'll be so easy to just throw in my purse when i'm planning on spending the whole day outside!
$5.99 for a 20-count box

belVita Breakfast Biscuits
Such a healthy breakfast/snack. Porter and I ate them as soon as I finished photographing them, and they were delicious! We both loved them! They are a great source of fiber nd B-vitamins, and full of whole grains.
$3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits

Nectresse
I'm usually a real sugar kinda girl, but i'm excited to try this out! It has zero calories and is made from monk fruit and other natural sweeteners. 
$6.99 for a 5.9oz container


I am really excited to start trying these products out!
Thanks so much Influenster for choosing me for this review!

*I was sent this box from Influenster for complimentary testing purposes. All opinions are honest and my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images