NO no no no no water

These little moments crack me up on the daily. I definitely tell him no, often, but i don't shake my finger like that. I don't ...

These little moments crack me up on the daily.
I definitely tell him no, often, but i don't shake my finger like that. I don't think i've ever done that.
He spends a couple nights a week with his dad and his dad's few roommates,
so maybe that's where he picked it up?
But the whole point is, is that it's awesome to watch him learn new things, literally,
by the second.
 I walked into the room as he was dong this.
He had asked for milk and I told him no, that he could have water.
So I went to fill up his cup with water and got back to him shaking his finger
and saying "no no no no no water"
Maybe it's because he took FOREVER to talk, but it's so fucking amazing hearing him finally be able to voice his thoughts.
Even if he's shaking his finger telling me no...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images