SimpleHuman Sensor Mirror Review

I literally didn't know I was missing something so huge in my life until I got this bad boy for Christmas (Thanks Aunt Colleen!). The...

I literally didn't know I was missing something so huge in my life until I got this bad boy for Christmas (Thanks Aunt Colleen!).
How the heck did I ever pluck my eyebrows without this?
How did I apply any sort of makeup without this?
It is seriously so freaking amazing.
It turns itself on when you sit in front of it,
and then back off when you move away.
The LED lights are the best.
It plugs in the wall to recharge and lasts about 5 weeks between charges.
It LOOKS cool sitting on my desk.

So worth the mere pennies ;)
But no really, it's worth ALLLLL of those pennies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images