Lately

 It's been pretttttty cold here, as I think most of us are dealing with. But we bundled up yesterday (before it got too cold out) and ...

 It's been pretttttty cold here, as I think most of us are dealing with. But we bundled up yesterday (before it got too cold out) and played in the snow for a while. Besides that, we've pretty much been stuck in the house for over two days and i'm starting to get stir crazy. My car is currently covered in prob 6-8 inches of snow and does not look inviting, at all.
 I rearranged our bedroom and made P a little area of his own...kinda hard to tell in this pic, but it's awesome and P is enjoying things more organized and easy to find. I got rid of (shhhhh!!) a bunch of his old stuff to make room for the new stuff. I also brought his easel up here (it was in the living room for a while) and he's been using it much more. This pic was taken from in my bed...it used to be on the other side, under the photo wall, and now that it's across from it, I can sit and enjoy the pictures more often :)
 One of P's fav Christmas presents. It's a marble maze and he's pretty much obsessed. It was a last minute thing I got for him and i'm so glad that I did.
 He did get his own camera for Christmas, but of course he found my old one. He's so very into taking pictures and I love it :) Especially in his Super Man pj's and glasses :)
His new spot. I'm so glad we moved this upstairs. We tend to hang out up here more than anywhere else and he's using it more now that it's in our space :) While he was napping the other day I made the little garland. Super simple, just using embroidery floss, a needle, and felt. He likes it already, tells me the shapes all the time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images