Broncos are Superbowl Bound! And other Sunday rambles...

What a great day! Broncos are Superbowl 50 bound! Woohoooo! There have been so many fireworks going off all over the place (I live a mile...


What a great day! Broncos are Superbowl 50 bound! Woohoooo! There have been so many fireworks going off all over the place (I live a mile from the stadium), and people yelling everywhere. Even though i've never been a huge football fan, it's been more fun this year than any yet...and it's pretty awesome that the Broncos are freakin awesome :)

Porter and I did some stamping during the game...it's helping with his letter recognition and even spelling, and i'm not gonna lie, I enjoy doing it too!

Back to work tomorrow. It's so nice having every weekend off nowadays, but it also makes Monday mornings not so much fun. More about the new job in a later post, but i'm loving it. It's different than anything i've ever done and I am learning a lot and I actually look forward to going to work...can't beat that!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week! More posts to come. Sorry if they are a little random for now, I decided i'm going to post every weekday at least, so if that means I have to just start writing and it's all over the place, that's what i'm gonna do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images