Red Rocks and Music

A week or so ago, we spent a couple hours exploring Red Rocks Amptiheather. I love that we live so close to so many amazing places. This...


A week or so ago, we spent a couple hours exploring Red Rocks Amptiheather. I love that we live so close to so many amazing places. This place holds so many memories for me, and I love to be there. Porter loves it too, and i'm so glad he appreciates it. We walk sooo many stairs while we're there, but it's so worth it. Especially the view of Denver from the top. And standing on a stage where so many amazing musicians have played...it's an indescribable feeling.


Music has been a lifesaver for me in the last few weeks. It always seems to be when life is rough...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images