Almost 17 months old :)

I know I haven't done an update on P for a while, so I will randomly do one now.  I used to do one each month,  but once I moved ...

I know I haven't done an update on P for a while, so I will randomly do one now. 
I used to do one each month, 
but once I moved things got crazy and I never started them again.

*He is 16.5 months old right now.
*He has been eating with a spoon or fork now for a month or two. He often won't eat unless he has a utensil, it's kinda funny.
*He is walking around like crazy.
*He still doesn't talk. He makes lots of sounds and "talks" in his own language, but no words yet.
*He likes to read more and more every day. When I tell him to "go get a book" he walks right into his room where the books are and brings me back one or two. 
He will sit still for a couple of books at a time.
*He loves to wear his shoes. If he wants to go outside, 
he will bring me his shoes and then go to the door.
*He's doing great at "school", he loves music time the best.
*He's down to 2-3 bottles a day.
*He likes to hit the top of my head and then laugh, and do it again and again. It cracks me up.
*He is going to bed around 7 each night and most of the time sleeps through the night, but sometimes wakes up around 11-12 wanting another bottle and his diaper changed.
*He usually wakes up between 7-8am.
*He loves to put things inside of other things and take them out, over and over again.
*He is getting the concept of pushing a car around on the floor.
*He hates being dropped off after being with his dad for the weekend, 
but is fine a few seconds after he leaves.
*He loves to wave. He'll come hang out near me, then when he's walking away to go find something else to play with or do, he waves bye to me, haha.
*He loves to throw all of his toys out of the bathtub when he's taking a bath. 
The floor ends up a lake every time.
*When he's at home with me during the day, he takes 2 naps, both at least 2 hours. 
The kid likes to sleep, no complaints here :)
*He loves water. At large pools, he will walk right in (or back in on his belly, feet first) with no fear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images