MY place :)

My roommate moved out in the beginning of the month, and i'm really excited for this condo to be "my" place. I'm pumpe...


My roommate moved out in the beginning of the month, and i'm really excited for this condo to be "my" place. I'm pumped to make it into my own.
It's coming along :)
I've switched rooms, into her old room- the master bedroom. I'm going to miss my grey and tiffany blue walls, and i'm not a huge fan of how she has the master painted- but it'll work. I have thought about repainting it, but probably won't. However, I have started painting the downstairs bathroom (which was hers too). I painted it white today, and plan on doing stripes in there...not too sure what color yet though. Maybe the grey I used in my old bedroom, although I would really love to do yellow- we'll see.
All of the furniture we had in the main rooms was hers, and honestly, i'm happy to start fresh with not much. I plan on having minimal "stuff"...as opposed to before.
It's so nice that P has his own room now too (he used to share with her daughter- his cousin)...all of his toys can now be in there instead of in the living room, and he can actually play in there now. It's really cute- he never used to go in there, and now he's in and out of there all day...he loves it :)

We love our place, and i'm so glad to feel "home" :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images