Products I LOVE!

I don't use a ton of products, and the ones I do use I don't use every single day,  but I swear by these things. As in, LOVE LO...

I don't use a ton of products, and the ones I do use I don't use every single day, 
but I swear by these things.
As in, LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
1. Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 
I put a little bit in my hair after I brush through it while it's still wet, and it's awesome! I love how it smells, and it helps provide heat protection and prevents breakage and split ends!

2. Redken Extreme Cat
This is a protein treatment that I use once every week or two, right after shampooing while i'm still in the shower.

3. Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer
Face lotion I use every day.

4. Victoria's Secret Super Model Shimmer Lotion/ Sparkle Body Spray/ Perfume
This is one of my favorite scents ever! And I love how shimmery the lotion is!

5. Pond's Pore Shrinking Gel Toner
I use this about 3-4 times a week. It leaves your face feeling so cool and tingly, I kinda like it :)

6. Paul Mitchell's Hot Off The Press
I use this every time I use a flat-iron on my hair, which ends up being about 2-4 times a week. It protects your hair from the heat.


And in a coming post, I will show you what make-up I use the most!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images