Instagram pics as of late...

 Naked chillin' with kitty kitty He will find these ear phones and bring them to me to put them on him, haha Hangin' with mom...

 Naked chillin' with kitty kitty
He will find these ear phones and bring them to me to put them on him, haha
Hangin' with mom
He wanted this blanket like this, no joke
 New dress
More waterfall braids
Sunset
P chillin' at Red Rocks
 Two monkeys! I bought him one for his dad's house
Another new dress...
Going swimmin'
P in the hot tub :)
 Me and Hank
Guy playing the fiddle in my living room :)
Lucy goes and lies by P's door when she hears him cry
Cranky kid
At the lake concert
One of my besties!
P loves the balloons!
It's HOT here. This is nothin' compared to the 105 it was today...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images