Tattoo!

I wrote this post a while ago...and I finally did it! I went here ...  And I got this... My first tattoo EVER!  And honestly...

I wrote this post a while ago...and I finally did it!

I went here...
 And I got this...
My first tattoo EVER! 
And honestly, probably my last, because it hurt SO F-ING BAD! I literally almost passed out. It only took mayyybe 15 minutes, but halfway through they had to stop and give me water and put a cold towel on my neck because I was sweating and apparently not breathing right. You think being as though I went through labor for hours and hours that I could handle this, but I am not lying when I say getting this tattoo hurt sooo so so bad.
BUT.
It was worth it.
Now I have Porter's first and middle initial, a music note, and the infinity symbol on the inside of my wrist forever...and I couldn't be happier :)
It's about 2 inches long, and an inch wide.
I love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images