Sunday

I think this post will be all over the place...just a heads up! Guess who got a job yesterday? THIS girl! :)  It's at a bar...


I think this post will be all over the place...just a heads up!

Guess who got a job yesterday?
THIS girl! :) 
It's at a bar about 25 minutes from my house,
I'M SO HAPPY!
But that now adds to the stress of finding childcare for P, 
and he doesn't start "school" again until the 4th, and that's only 3 days a week from 9-3.

Porter just got home a little bit ago from his first camping music festival (bluegrass),
his dad texted me pics and videos all weekend, i'll try to post about it soon. 
Sounds and looks like he had a blast with all of the other kids there!
And i'm just a tad bit jealous he got to go see one of my favorite bands (Yonder) and I didn't :(

I just watched The Help last night for the first time but i've never read the book.
The movie was amazing, but i'm kinda sad I didn't read the book first 
because the book is always better!
We'll see if I end up reading it, 
I sometimes have a hard time reading a book when i've already seen the movie...

Porter is going to have a new cousin, he/she is due right around P's birthday!
I love that P has so many cousins...I grew up with a couple, but he's got SO many!

I'm loving having a car and my license back, like, SO MUCH.
It's so nice to be able to go where I want when I want...
and to be able to take P to do fun stuff.
Although paying for gas sucks, and insurance. And my insurance is NOT cheap these days. 
UGH.

Anyway, that's it for now.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I'll be back tomorrow with another tutorial :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I don't read a lot of books but I did read The Help, it was SO much better than the movie. You really should read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images