Currently...

I saw this meme on a couple different blogs and decided to join in :) Currently, I am... Watching:  Revenge and Parenthood. I sp...

I saw this meme on a couple different blogs and decided to join in :)

Currently, I am...

Watching: 
Revenge and Parenthood. I spent a couple hours last weekend watching the last few episodes of season 1 of Revenge, to catch up and remind myself of what was going on. I seriously love that show.
And Parenthood never disappoints :)

Loving:
My new hair cut (and color, which isn't too different)


Listening to: 
Kyle Andrews- Turn the Radio Up
Awesome, really upbeat song!


Thinking about: 
How I work too much and miss my P :(
That I love my new roomies!

Trying to figure out: 
Whether I am going to take P out of daycare on Mondays or not...he'll still be there Weds and Thurs.
I always work Tuesdays during the day
and I don't get to spend enough time with him during the week.

Working on:
Printing and framing pictures to surprise 'someone' with.
Finding a new book to read. Any suggestions???

Looking forward to: 
Jamie (my bestie) coming this weekend to visit (and watch P while I work). I love her :)

Making me happy: 
My guy (most of the time) ;)
Porter (most of the time as well, haha). He's learning new things daily and it's the best. He learned how to say doggie last week, and is just picking up things so quickly- that always makes me happy.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Cute, I love that picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like the cut but am probably gonna add some darker pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I wandered over here from Tales of a young mamma! I too am from Denver!
    I am a new follower from your blog! Check out my blog if you'd like (I am just getting back into blogging!)

    http://judahsmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images