Random

-Lots of late night cuddles with this little teething monster :) Poor guy has woken up super upset the last few nights, so we lay on ...

-Lots of late night cuddles with this little teething monster :)
Poor guy has woken up super upset the last few nights,
so we lay on the couch and he falls asleep to Despicable Me, 
the only movie he will actually watch.

-Halloween is just around the corner and I haven't given a second to thought of what I will dress up as for work, and I know what Porter is going to be but haven't even attempted to start it.

-Porter's Dad and I are taking him to a pumpkin patch today, i'm excited :)

-I have tonight and tomorrow night off work, first weekend nights off in a while! Porter will be with his dad, and my roommate and I are heading down to Denver to see a show (Michael Menert),
I can't wait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images