Bass Pro Shop Santa Visit

So i'm catching up on posts right now. I finally got a new charger for my computer so I can edit photos again. A few days befor...

So i'm catching up on posts right now.
I finally got a new charger for my computer so I can edit photos again.

A few days before Christmas, I took Porter to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops.
They seriously have the BEST set-up.
When you get there, you get a set time to see him.
In our case, it was two hours later.
But they have a restaurant and tons of things to do while you wait...all free!
Well, besides the restaurant, of course.
So we ate lunch, and kept ourselves plenty busy for two hours :)

Watching the fishes.
Just hanging out with the bears...
The carousel :)
Trying to catch the monster trucks other kids were controlling.
Me and P :)

P.S. Not sure why the photos have black in the corners...
I don't feel like going back and fixing them all, 
so it stays like that. 
Sorry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images