Catfish Review

This movie. First of all, I absolutely love documentaries. This one did not disappoint. I first heard of it on Facebook, through a fr...

This movie.
First of all, I absolutely love documentaries.
This one did not disappoint.
I first heard of it on Facebook, through a friend.
I was immediately interested because it was filmed and took place mostly in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, 
in a town 10 minutes from where I went to college.
Let me preface for all you people who have no idea what the UP is- 
It's small. Small towns. Not a lot of people. Far from anywhere.
BUT, amazing. I love that place and part of my heart will always be there :)

Anyway. 
This movie is about a New York photographer named Nev who meets an 8 year old "artist" online.
She would take his photographs and turn them into paintings.
He ends up in a long distance relationship with her older sister, Megan.
There's a crazy twist near the end, and because I don't want to give it away, that's all I will say.
It's good. Watch it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I liked this film too - it's a clever view on today's web culture.

    -
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the movie NYE night. I already loved the show and couldn't wait to see the movie behind the show. It's good! I have a crush on Nev-except all that chest hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images