Great weekend

Hi! What an awesome weekend :) The weather was BEAUTIFUL, summer is so close I can taste it! Friday I babysat a friend's daught...

Hi!
What an awesome weekend :)
The weather was BEAUTIFUL, summer is so close I can taste it!
Friday I babysat a friend's daughter and we played all day.
Friday night we painted our toe nails (he saw me and insisted...I obliged)
Saturday we went to the park, then headed down to Arvada to stay the night at Jeff's.
Today, we went shopping for new shoes/sandals for P, he had some friends over, and I cleaned...
currently his friend Bella and him are running around/dancing to Pandora.

This nice weather makes me sooo happy.
SO FREAKING HAPPY.
I can't wait until we're living in Denver (in a MONTH!!)
and we have our own fenced in yard to play in all day :)

Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we did!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images