Blog Every Day in May...A Challenge

i found this challenge on " Story of my life " and i'm really excited about it! (the link is on my left sidebar, check it ...

i found this challenge on "Story of my life" and i'm really excited about it!
(the link is on my left sidebar, check it out!).
over the last few months, i've had a really hard time thinking of creative, meaningful posts. 
i've had bloggers block and i'm kinda getting tired of it...

so i'm gonna join this challenge with the hopes that it gets me back to blogging better, and more often.

the info:
there are prompts every day.
one for each day of May. 
i will try to do each one. i may have catch up days where i post two (or three) in one post.
i may skip one (although i'm going to try really really hard not to).

i will also continue to post things besides these prompts.

think about joining, this could be a ton of fun :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images