Day 1- Story of my life

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <---- i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May Challenge} So Day 1. O...

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <----
i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May Challenge}

So Day 1. Off to a good start...haha.
"Story of your life in 250 words or less"

Ready...set...go...

I was born in Illinois in 1984. I moved to Texas when I was about one and lived there for a year. My sister was born there, then we moved back to Illinois. My mom got married to my (step)"dad" when I was 4 and they built a house from the ground up. The house I lived in until I was a freshman in high school. They got divorced when I was in 5th grade and my mom moved 1/2 hour away and I lived with my Dad until freshman year. I then moved in with my mom and went to high school 1/2 hour away from all of my friends. After high school, I went to community college for a year with my best friend Val. I didn't know where I wanted to go or what I wanted to do so I stuck around for a bit. Then I discovered Northern Michigan University (in the Upper Peninsula, soooo beautiful there!) and I moved 8 hours away from home. I graduated from there in December of 2006, lived there for another year, and moved to Colorado in January of 2008. Sidenote- I planned on moving to CO before I had ever even been here. I packed up my 2 door Cavalier with as much as I could fit in it, and moved out here alone, not knowing anyone here. I met Jeremy (Porter's Dad) a year later, we dated for a year and a half, and I got pregnant with P. We tried to make it work for a long time, it didn't, and I moved out when P was 9 months old.
Now, I'm a single mom and i'm making it work.
I'm livin...

285 words...so my life is more than 250 words...oh well :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images