Day 6- What I Do

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <---- i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May challenge} Day 6. "I...

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <----

i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May challenge}

Day 6.
"If you couldn't answer with your job, would you answer the question 'What do you do?'"

I am a mom. I change diapers and I discipline and I teach and I love with no reservations. Every day I am trying to make this little boy eventually turn out to be a great man :)

I am a girlfriend and a friend. I try to make everyone happy. It doesn't always work out so well, but I sure do try.

I work. I make money to pay bills and feed me and my peanut.

I am creative. I craft and sew and make stuff.

I read. Not as often as I would like to lately though...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images