Day 4- Favorite quote

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <---- i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May Challenge} Day 4.  &q...

{check out the link on the left sidebar over there <----
i'm taking part in the "Blog every day in May Challenge}

Day 4. 
"Favorite quote and why you love it"


Quotes are my thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
I have so many "favorite" quotes and quotes that mean a lot to me.
So, instead of choosing a "quote" per say,
I choose a song.
Naive Melody (this must be the place)- Talking Heads.
Go youtube it, it's amazeballs. Really it is.

"Home, is where I want to be but I guess i'm already there..."
"Never for money, always for love..."
"I can't tell one from the other, did I find you or you find me?"

I discovered this song when I first moved to Colorado and the lyrics hit "home" immediately.
Over the years, i've found more and more meaning in different parts of the song.
When I was pregnant, an old friend made this for me for Porter's nursery.
It has since made it's way into my living room...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images