Day 8- A piece of advice I have for others

{check out the link on the left sidebar <---- i'm taking part in "Blog every day in May challenge"} Day 8- "A piece of...

{check out the link on the left sidebar <----

i'm taking part in "Blog every day in May challenge"}

Day 8-
"A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all"

I'm not sure that i'm the best person to give anyone advice, because I feel like lately I haven't been making the best decisions. I mean, I just think that I could be a lot smarter when it comes to a lot of things and I tend to look past what I shouldn't...

I could sit here all day giving "advice" that I think will benefit people, but it's hard to do that knowing that I don't even take my own advice, I don't know.

Read books. Use grammar correctly. Don't drink and drive. Work hard. Make your kids your number one priority. Laugh a lot. Keep good friends around, treat them right. Be honest. Be true to yourself.

That's all I got...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images