Moving

  I know a few weeks I posted about moving to Denver, but for many reasons, plans have changed. We're now moving in with a friend up her...

 I know a few weeks I posted about moving to Denver, but for many reasons, plans have changed.
We're now moving in with a friend up here in Evergreen, right down the street from where we're living now. I am so grateful for awesome friends. P and I will be sharing a {rather large} bedroom, which is fine with me because he already sleeps with me every night anyway. 

We officially move at the end of the month, but I've started packing stuff up already and am going to try and move little by little. I think it'll be easier that way. 

I've also been going through things and trying to get rid of stuff. So far I've filled about 7 or 8 trash bags of stuff to throw away, and 10 trash bags of stuff to donate. Hopefully more!

This is part of our new backyard :)
I am already picturing summer days spent out there...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Evergreen! My in-laws live in Evergreen by the elementary and High School in fact :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joan

    Nice! Do you ever come visit?

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images