InstaFriday (and i'm back!)

I realize I haven't blogged in a month, and i'm sorry :( Life has been crazy hectic and busy. I moved, i've been working a ton, ...

I realize I haven't blogged in a month, and i'm sorry :( Life has been crazy hectic and busy. I moved, i've been working a ton, my computer was broken (hard drive, not cheap), and it's summer time and so nice outside and we're doing so much that by the end of every day i'm exhausted and have no motivation to be on my computer.
But I miss it here, and i'm going to try and be better about posting :)

For now, some iPhone pictures...a month's worth...

 Nora
Dog on dog
Hammock fun
New cousin Asha
After riding the train on Mother's Day
Pad Thai Mother's Day dinner :)
Cuddlin' on the deck
Sunset
Examining a nail hole
 Old school stuffed animals!
Sleeping
Painting on my birthday
Beautiful artwork :)
My bday flowers
Jeep riding
He loved it!
HUGE tub
So cool
 Out to lunch
Sleeping on his friend
Candy!!
Shopping for pinecones
Sleepy dogs
CHILLin'
Naptime
Seared Ahi dinner..mmmm
He likes to cuddle :)
 New shoes
Coolin' off
Reading to the dog
Tattoo
Midnight snack
Minion bandaids!!
Double rainbow
Van rides
Dad put him in 12 month clothes...his face cracks me up
At the zoo with Nora
Chalk wall
Picking flowers
Tanning
P and Nina
Me and P
Helping Nina water her flowers
Pink Benz...people are crazy
Dirty feet :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images